Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
STAFF
Administrators
- KENTA OROCHI

Moderators
- BLAKE BELLADONNA
SEASON
Autumn
De herfst is aangebroken in Alivar. De warme dagen zullen een stuk kouder zijn. De temperatuur kan oplopen tot ongeveer 15°C. Misschien is het handig om maar eens een plaats te zoeken waar je de komende Winter gaat doorbrengen, want deze zal al snel volgen. Ook in het noorden daalt de temperatuur. Het kan hier rond de -10°C worden.
IMPORTANT TOPICS
- REGELS
- INFORMATIE ALIVAR
- HET PLOT
- TOKEN SHOP
TRIBES
OTM
CHARACTER OTM

Levi Heichou

TOPIC OTM
If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~ Ju3hWbu

Euhm. Hi?
LINKPARTNERS
Wil je buttons ruilen met onze site? Stuur dan een PM met de button en de link van je site naar Kenta Orochi. Jou button zal dan tussen onze linkpartners komen te staan. In ruil hiervoor, verwachten wij dat onze button op jou portaal of tussen je linkpartners komt.

If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~ ZCASnmQ

If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna

Female Posts : 149
Tokens : 113

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 17
Soort: Shapeshifter
Partner: There is this guy who kinda knows me from the inside and the outside

If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~ Empty
PostSubject: If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~   If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:55 am

Heei Guest welkom in mijn droptopicje :3  
Wat ik hier zal plaatsen:
❥ Characters
❥ Setjes & Sheets
❥ Topics
❥ Storylines
❥ And more...

Er zijn wel een paar regeltjes en anderen dingetjes om het een beetje duidelijk te houden;
✗ Geen dingen stelen!
✗ Alleen ik post hier, als je vragen hebt kan je altijd een pb sturen.
✗ Valt je iets op of ben ik ergens credits vergeten bij te zetten stuur gerust een pb.
✗  Alles hier is door mij gemaakt, anders staan er credits bij.

Dat was het wel zo'n beetje, voor vragen of anderen dingen kan je dus altijd pb'en! Veel plezier :3

Back to top Go down
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna

Character sheet

If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~   If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:01 am

If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~ Coolte10
Back to top Go down
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~   If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:03 am

If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~ Setjes10
Back to top Go down
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~   If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:04 am

Last edited by Blake Belladonna on Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~   If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:05 am

If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~ Storyl10
Back to top Go down
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~   If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:05 am

If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~ And_mo10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~   If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you're brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello" ~Pia's dropjes~
Page 1 of 1